J. M. Rathi English High School & Junior College


The J. M. Rathi English High School & Junior College was established in 1976 for students from pre-primary through Junior College. 60% of the students of JMRathi are children of parents working in the various factories in the region and the remaining 40% students attending JMRathi are residents of Roha.


J. M. Rathi English High School & Junior College

Our Mission

Serving society by providing skilled, learned & compassionate human beings with values

Our Vision

Global well-being with best practices in education & inculcating universal values

We are a team of highly qualified, experienced and dedicated staff. We believe in providing a conducive environment to our students to perform their best.

Consistently 100% results at S.S.C. and H.S.C. levels, with many district toppers.


Results for 2014-15:


  • Topper SSC - 94.80%
  • Topper HSC - 91.23%

We believe in encouraging students to participate in competitive exams and interschool sports. To support their all-round development we have created a state of the art infrastructure, with well-equipped laboratories, Library, Computer Lab and Playgrounds

Quick Facts


Total No. of Students: 1665
Classrooms:

  • Pre-Primary Section: 03
  • Primary Section: 12
  • Secondary Section: 15
  • Junior College: 02

Teaching Staff:

  • Pre-Primary Section: 07
  • Primary Section: 24
  • Secondary & Jr. College: 32

Non-Teaching Staff: 11
Housekeeping Staff: 13

Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Computer Science labs

Our Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Computer Science labs are constantly being upgraded and our endeavor is to provide students with the best possible facilities to learn practically what is being taught in classrooms


Swimming pool, Multi-purpose Hall, Sports Ground & Library

The swimming pool, multipurpose hall, sports ground and library allow for our students to grow multi-dimensionally.